Terms and Conditions of Booking
I understand that:
- Full payment is required to secure all bookings.
- Adventurous activities carry inherent risks that cannot be entirely eliminated without destroying the nature of the activity and whilst they are kept to a minimum they do still exist.
- Loch Insh reserves the right to cancel any courses 4 weeks prior to start date if numbers are not sufficient.
- All beginners i.e those with no experience, are required to take instruction, which can be booked in advance for Paddle-boarding, Sailing and Windsurfing, Skiing and Snowboarding.
- Payments are non-refundable once a booking has been confirmed and paid for, unless the booking is cancelled by Loch Insh outdoor centre.
- We reserve the right to cancel or offer alternative activities if we consider weather conditions unsuitable.
- I agree to being filmed or photographed for promotional purposes.
- *I am confident in water. I am physically fit to take part in all the activities. I am willing to comply with all safety regulations.
*Applicable in the case of waterborne activities.
Please advise us of any disabilities, medical conditions and any other issues we should be made aware of prior to your arrival.